For the past three years we’ve done something crazy. We actually took Adventurist teams out to the forest with us. Miraculously they returned (alive) and the trip was such a smashing success that we’ve decided to do it again this year.
All your team has to do is raise £1,000 for Cool Earth and you could be joining us in the Amazon rainforest, seeing first hand where all your hard-earned money is being spent.
In January 2018 we’ll draw up a final list of teams who have raised £1,000 or more for Cool Earth. From this list we’ll select at random a team to fly to Peru to visit the Asháninka people and see how they’re saving the rainforest.
This money can’t buy prize is totally unique, there are no roads to this part of the jungle and uninvited visitors aren’t welcome. You literally can’t get there any other way. How cool is that?
Competition rules in brief
- Funds must reach Cool Earth by Sunday 31st December 2017, raising through Cool Earth’s platform, Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving is the best way to ensure you hard-raised money gets to us in time.
- Teams are a maximum of 4 people
- Only fundraising towards Cool Earth is considered
- There is no alternative prize and if the winner can’t make the dates, the prize goes to someone else
- Cool Earth’s word is final. Also, attempts to win the competition by bribery will go ignored